Last week, an important Crif delegation went on Israel for a few days.
That Crif Mission was the opportunity for more than 60 people to meet leaders and to discover unknown parts of Israel. The Mission was lead by Francis Kalifat, President of Crif.
The official delegation was composed by members of the Executive Committee, regional delegates covering each part of France and members of Les Amis du Crif - Friends of Crif association.
The delegation was based in Jerusalem and had the chance to travel all around the city. Here are the highlights of Crif Mission:
- Opening diner with Israel Katz, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Military briefing with the IDF Spokesperson Jonathan Conricus. The delegation met him in Kibbutz Gevim, near by the Gaza Strip.
- Meeting with Eric Danon, French Ambassador in Israel and René Troccaz, General Consul of France in Jerusalem
- Trip in the Shomron area, visit of a companies where Israeli Arabs and Jews work together
- Meeting with Yossi Dagan, President of the Shomron Council and with Arab leaders
- Conference on the political current situation with top israeli journalists
- Plantation of trees in a KKL forest near the Gaza strip
- Visit of the Old City of Jerusalem
Crif Mission was a real success. It was the perfect opportunity to show a different Israel, highlighting some unknown parts of the country, and a great chance for the participants to meet with Israeli leaders.
Your e-mail address has errors.
Your application has been taken into account.
Thank you for your interest.