This attack once again underlines that anti-Semitism is an ideological poison and a deadly threat. Crif expresses its solidarity with the families of the victims and wishes for the recovery of the wounded.
Crif press release following anti-Semitic attack on Pittsburgh Synagogue - October 27, 2018
Crif has learned with sadness and anger the shooting in the Pittsburgh synagogue in the United States. This attack underlines once again that in the United States as in France, anti-Semitism remains an ideological poison but also a deadly threat. Crif expresses its solidarity with the families of the victims and its wishes of recovery to the wounded.
Crif offers you the following international press review:
- 11 morts dans une synagogue à Pittsburgh, la pire attaque antisémite aux Etats-Unis, in L'Obs
- Après l’attentat de Pittsburgh, les juifs américains sous le choc, in Le Monde
- Pittsburgh: des musulmans recueillent 100 000 euros, in L'Express
- Attentat dans une synagogue : Pittsburgh uni dans un message de paix, in Le Point
- 'Stop the words of hate,' Pittsburgh rabbi urges US leaders as survivors speak, in The Guardian
- Shaking My Faith in America, in The New York Times
- WATCH: JERUSALEM AND TEL AVIV STAND WITH PITTSBURGH, in The Jerusalem Post